Complaint Review: Official Nascar Members Club ,ONMC

• Official Nascar Members Club ,ONMC
    PO Box 35587
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States of America

Official Nascar Members Club ,ONMC Scammers ... hidden recurring charges to your credit card ... avoid them at all costs Greensboro, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: NASCAR Memebr's Club

I see that I am not the first person to get ripped off by these scammers.  While I purchased something on the nascar website to commemorate Tony Stewart's 2011 championship, I got signed up for ONMC with hidden text somewhere that they claim gives them to write to automatically start charging your credit card $84.  No clear disclaimers or approval included.

I just happened to see it on the paperwork when the gift was opened at christmas.  By that time the "30 day grace period" was already gone and I was told they could only refund a prorated amount.

Avoid these people at all costs.  This will be my last purchase from the nascar.com website ... I honestly would have expected more from a sport that claims to be family friendly.  Luckily they are only getting $7 of my money because I just happened to see read an invoice in the gift ... otherwise it would be all the way till the next credit card statement before I would even know.  And, I could see how someone would miss this entirely if they aren't closely monitoring their statements.

NASCAR and ONMC should be ashamed of themselves.  This is truly offensive to your fan base.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/official-nascar-members-club-onmc/greensboro-north-carolina-27425/official-nascar-members-club-onmc-scammers-hidden-recurring-charges-to-your-credit-c-818633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NASCAR Memebr's Club

AUTHOR: JB - (United States of America)

This just  happened to me too. Bought a christmas gift for my husband from the NASCAR store and they offered free shipping and I guess there was a tie with that to join the NASCAR Member's club which I never agreed to. This has been an on going problem with the club for a few years now. I try to stay away from them. I am also going to write to the NASCAR store and tell them what happened and I will probable not purchase from them anymore if they are going to allow this to happen.