Report: #1361940

• Ohio Concealed Carry Institute
    6819 Garden Terrace Road
    Columbus, Ohio
    USA

Ohio Concealed Carry Institute Aaron B. Mahan, Owner Company Did a "No Show" and Will Not Refund My Money Columbus Ohio

In January I paid for and scheduled a CCW class for my husband and I to attend from Ohio Concealed Carry Institute.  The class was scheduled for March 4, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. and was being held in a hotel in Mayfield Village, Ohio.  My husband and I showed up at the hotel that morning, along with several other people waiting for the class to begin.

We were told by the hotel that the Ohio Carry Concealed Institute never scheduled a conference room for this class. They never even showed up.  They did not notify anyone of this, it was simply a "no show" on their part.  One woman tried calling the Institute repeatedly and no one was answering the phone.

We left since there was nothing we could do and no one could be reached at the Institute for an explanation.

A couple days later I contacted the owner, Aaron Mahan, requesting my refund of $84.00.  He refused.  He informed me that "All sales are final and classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling."  I replied that this was not a sale since he did not provide the service, and he did not cancel.  I gave him money and received nothing.  He did not respond further.

I will be taking a CCW class with another company.  I will not take the risk of scheduling another class with Ohio Concealed Carry Institute again.  They are extremely unprofessional.  This also caused my husband to lose pay for the day as he took the day off for the class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2017 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ohio-concealed-carry-institute/columbus-ohio-43229/ohio-concealed-carry-institute-aaron-b-mahan-owner-company-did-a-no-show-and-will-not-1361940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content