Complaint Review: Old Gold

Burlington, Vermont
    USA

Old Gold Buyer Beware! Burlington Vermont

*Consumer Comment: Vintage shop standard

I went into this store a couple of weeks ago and bought three skirts for my woman, who was not with me at the time. I guessed on the size and got it wrong. When I went in to simply exchange the skirts for a size larger, they absolutely refused. Not only that, they were incredibly rude and confrontational. They told me the saleswoman, who remembered selling me the items, told me they were not exchangeable. Right, like I'd buy three skirts unsure of the size if I was told they couldn't be exchanged! Then the woman tried to get into with me, "Are you calling my employee a liar?", she demanded. Whoa, stay away from this place and these hotile and aggressive people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/old-gold/burlington-vermont-05401/old-gold-buyer-beware-burlington-vermont-1061139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Vintage shop standard

AUTHOR: Dvnt802 - ()

There are clear signs in old gold that state "no returns" and "all sales are final". Perhaps you may have not noticed? They are an amazing local business that has been operating since 1973. It's a shame that someone from Sarasota Florida would come to Burlington, Vermont and blast a local iconic store on the internet. You should know your "lady's" dress size man.