Complaint Review: Old world refinishing

Lakeland, Florida
    USA

Old world refinishing Bobby Lee Wright Beware child molester Lakeland Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: the truth

BEWARE..... Bobby lee Wright came to our hrefinished about refinishing a old dresser he camein stated he was partof  Harvest Assembly of God address 2120 Airport Road in Lakeland Fl. And askedyour family to pray with him when we looked up he was rubbing on the inside of my minor child's leg. We through him out of our home, after doing some research he hasdonee this before and got away with it molelsting his step daughter and his minor child just being able to be around his own minor child life becouse the statue of limitation has ran out, with dcf doing a lie decator test with Bobby Lee Wright failing it 3 times. It should be a crime for someone like this being apart of a church Harvest Assembly of God and being around the kids there, is the church giving this  man a feeding ground on children. BEWARE of this man and keep your kids close.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/old-world-refinishing/lakeland-florida-33810/old-world-refinishing-bobby-lee-wright-beware-child-molester-lakeland-florida-1077291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

the truth

AUTHOR: melissa - ()

My name is Melissa Mcgill and I am the mother of Bobby's children and the author of this report is absolutely lying. My children have not been molested by their father or anyone else for that matter. My ex-husband and I have shared custody of our children and had always been this way . I don't now and have never been concerned about him being with our children. The person who wrote this report clearly does not know anything about Bobby or our children as Bobby is a God fearing man and our children are very happy and blessed to have Bobby as their father.