Complaint Review: oldtowntequila.com

• oldtowntequila.com

Internet
    USA

oldtowntequila.com tequila anejo oldtowntequila NumberJuan San Diego California

I was in Vegas and went to see Ron White perform and loved the show! He was promoting his new tequila... it is called
Number Juan. I ordered two bottles at $75 per plus shipping and handling from Old Town Wine and Spirits in SD CA.
When I recieved the two bottles one was open and leaking all over the box. The other was DELICIOUS!!

I called oldtowntequila.com and asked for Zack as per the web instructions. After three calls and two emails I finally got him on the phone. I try to explain the situation and he says 'why are you bothering me with this bulls*?'
Excuse me I say... He says 'its your problem and I should have read the fine print on the ordering disclaimer.'
After I tried to talk, the guy starts to insult and yell...I had to laugh my balls off!! All I wanted was free shipping on two more bottles! I never even got to ask...Zack is one ornery hombre!

Steer clear of oldtowntequila.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2016 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oldtowntequilacom/internet/oldtowntequilacom-tequila-anejo-oldtowntequila-numberjuan-san-diego-california-1343719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content