Complaint Review: OMAX 65

• OMAX 65

Internet
    United States of America

OMAX 65 volvado.com Survey prize scam Internet

While shoping on line Cabalas, a survey request popped up asking for feedback on Cabalas shopping.

I answered the survey questions and was offered a selection of items as compensation for taking the time to answer the survey questions.  I selected a mens' watch and paid the S&H fee of $5.99.

I received the watch as promised.  Two weeks later I found an unexpected $95 dollar charge on my CC When I called the contact number I was informed that keeping the watch I had received beyond the 14 day trial period, incurred the full price of the watch and that I would receive future offerings on a monthly basis incurring an automatic S&H charge and an obligation to return the item or my CC would be automatically charged the full value of the the item.  The survey pop-up was not sanctioned by Cabalas.  It was just a scam to allow this internet company access to your CC acount.

The support center agreed to cancel the agreement, but would not refund any monies already collected and they had a "no return after 14 days" policy.  At this time I am still trying to get a refund, but unsuccesful so far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omax-65/internet/omax-65-volvadocom-survey-prize-scam-internet-1006089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content