Complaint Review: Omega RMS

7505 NW Tiffany Springs Pkwy
    Kansas City, Missouri
    USA

Omega RMS Renatus They scam victims of identity theft Kansas City Missouri

For the past two years, or more, Omega RMS has hit my credit report claiming I owe them almost $2000. Some how, in their demented and twisted way of thinking, they think that I am going to pay them for a service I never ordered and knew nothing about until I started fighting this piece of slander.

I have contacted Omega RMS and told them that I did not order their service, I do not want their service, and asked them to remove their "collections" from my credit report.  They sent me one of the most ridiculous reason for going after me...my address is correct.  The address they claim is mine may be my physical address but is not my mailing address so it does not fit their argument.  I was a victim of identity theft around the time they claim I registered or ordered their services and because of these people, I had to close out one bank account and open another because I fear what they will do through my credit report.

I have repeatedly disputed this claim and even filed a complaint with TransUnion but with no results.  I finally had to put a "fraud alert" on my credit file because these scammers are affecting my credit report. They need to be put out of business instead of trying to steal peoples hard earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2016 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omega-rms/kansas-city-missouri-64153/omega-rms-renatus-they-scam-victims-of-identity-theft-kansas-city-missouri-1289818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content