Complaint Review: Omni Insurance

• Omni Insurance
    PO Box 105440
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

Is the worse insurance company I have ever dealt with In settleing a claim It was their insured fault the police put them at fault I was treated awful I was the injured victim they did not want to pay me a fair settlement It Is awful how they treat injured people omni has scum employees adjusters.  I could not believe It.

I was the injured victim why was they fighting me so much just to compensate me for the damanges & the pain & suffering & mental anguish.  Omni was making me suffer worse by fighting me "Yelling" at me & hanging up on me.  Very "Unprofessional Conduct" they knew the police put their insured for the blame because I was "Stopped" In traffic.

The accident happend on 09/11/2010.  I was "Stopped" In traffic & I was rear ended I had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance,  with severe pain In my neck & back.  The emergency room doctor said I had a wiplash. I have been on pain medication since the accident.  My medical bills are over $12,000 due to doctor visits,   after the accident  & treatment & the emergency room bills.

I can't find a good lawyer because they wont,  to charge me a arm and a leg.  It Is just a out right mess with what omni insured has caused me because they do not wont to pay me a fair settlement.  They just don't want to pay me a good settlement even though It was their insured fault.

Omni has been jerking me around for the past 8 months I am getting "TIRED!" of It.  I did not ask to be In this accident I did not ask to get hit! all I ask Is to be compensated "Fairly" so I can get my bills caught up for the time I was out of work.  I don't know how these insurance companies get away with treated people like this,  for how they "RUIN" peoples lives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-insurance/atlanta-georgia-30348/omni-insurance-is-the-worse-insurance-company-i-have-ever-dealt-with-in-settleing-a-clai-742708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner
The police blamed omni insure for rear ending me.  While i was stopped at a red light.  I had to wait almost 8 months before they paid me $6700,  their insured cause me medical debt which i cannot pay.  My credit is ruin due to unpaid medical bills i could had gotten $12,000.  It was like "HELL" even getting $6700.  I was "FORCED" to settle for $6700.

The $6700 was for the "Pain & Suffering".  I had to use that to pay other bills that had piled up.  So i didn't have none for myself.

AUTHOR: K - (USA)

Omni insurance Is the most scummiest insurance company out there who doesn't pay fairly they are a bunch of liars omni treats injured people like crap we have no rights.  We have no rights when It comes time to settle & be compensated fairly.  I was forced to settle for under $8,000.  This Is how insurance companies treat injured people.

Busted

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Update by author CHARLES and in all the years you have posted crap after crap you STILL cannot get my name right!

Not entirely true

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

If you are unable to find an attorney to represent you following a rear-end collision it is likely that you don't have a solid case. The fault may be solid but not your injuries. An attorney will take the case without payment until after a court case is won IF that attorney believes you have a case.

Either you have not actively sought legal representation or you are faking your injuries.

Hey stacy I didn't write this report I don't care If you or anyone else has anything agaisnt me I don't let you creeps control my life

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Hey stacy I didn't write this report. I don't care If you or anyone else has anything agaisnt me I don't let you creeps control my life.

Boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

This report sounds alot like Charles - if you are not Charles sorry.  Question - did you have full coverage on your vehicle?? If you did then you should have medical to cover these types of accidents.
I was the injured victim I did not ask to be In this accident I was forced to take small settlement amount because lawyers want to charge me a arm and a leg because omni did not want to compensate me.

They are no rights for injured people to be compensated the way we should,  or be treated fairly like a human being. These insurance companies get away with everything just to save them $.