Complaint Review: Omni Law Center

• Omni Law Center
    4533 Macathur Blvd #786,
    Internet
    United States of America

Omni Law Center OMNI LAW CENTER SCAMMED ME OUT OF $2800 AND LIED TO ME ABOUT SAVING MY HOUSE Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Omni Law

*Consumer Comment: Omni Law Center HELPED me and SAVED me Thousands !!!! Thank you Omni Law center!!

This is a BOILER ROOM! These guys are posing as an attorney entity selling loan modifications. They are taking money upfront as a "Attorney Retainer Fee" Every time they call me back, they stumble over the name because they have three or more business names. They want $2,495.00 for a modification and say they have positive options for me. Bottom line is because of Omni law Center my house was sold in a foreclosure sale and I now have nothing to show for it. They told me everything I wanted to hear so I would send them my money!

Once they took my money I never heard from them unless I called them and when I called them they had no idea who I was or if I was even a client. When I told them my house was sold they scrambled around like cockroaches pretending I was crazy and I didnt know what I was talking about. I have 4 children and my blind mother lives with us. We now have nowhere to go and Omni Law Center stole my money and wont give it back to us!!!!!!

THIS IS A SCAM - BUYERS BEWARE - THEY ARE TAKING MONEY FOR MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATIONS AND SELLING OFF THE CUSTOMERS INFO!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-law-center/internet/omni-law-center-omni-law-center-scammed-me-out-of-2800-and-lied-to-me-about-saving-my-ho-725604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Omni Law

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

What a RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: eddiemoreno1 - (United States of America)

I personally have gone and hired them.... and because of them I saved my house and now have a lower monthly payment and a very low interest rate. Also they do not even charge more then
 $1, 000 for the attorney filing fees. So I am not sure why you say you got scammed for $2, 400. I have referred 2 of my family members and they have had great results as well. We all have SAVED LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY!!! ON TOP OF SAVING OUR HOMES!!!

OMNI LAW CENTER HELPED ME AND MY FAMILY AND THEY CAN HELP YOU... THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT !! PROBABLY JUST MAD THEY DID NOT QUALIFY FOR THE ASSISTANCE... ITS VERY BLACK IN WHITE IF YOU QUALIFY OR NOT FOR A LOAN MOD OR IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE HAMP PROGRAM...

THANK YOU OMNI LAW CENTER !!