Complaint Review: On Target Border Collies

• Reported By: Yvette Chevalier — Luquillo , Puerto Rico Other Puerto Rico USA
  • On Target Border Collies

Nationwide
    USA

On Target Border Collies Lisa KronzJulie SandovalEasy to Spot DalmatiansAction Dog Sports FRAUDULENT CONTRACTS Pahrump, Nevada Nationwide

Lisa Kronz owner of On Target Border Collies and Julie Sandoval owner of Action Dog Sports and Easy to Spot Dalmatians conspired to breach the breeding agreement I entered with Lisa Kronz when I leased her my ABCA registered Border Collie Dottie. The terms of the use of my dog Dottie were expressly stated as exclusively non breeding for all the offspring sold by Lisa Kronz. I would not have loaned her my dog to breed had I known she was secretly selling breeding rights without authorization and in breach of all our terms. Lisa Kronz kept all of the proceeds of the litter and discounted one pup to a team member and I got to pick a pup. The other 4.5 pups she sold for approximately $6750 and I received no compensation for the use of my dog and relied on the terms of the lease contract to allow her to use my dog. I paid for all the health screening on Dottie and this was a "one time breeding only "  not intended to create mongrel mixes that are not proven in dog sports or without my kennel name Sincity Dogs. The breeding of my dog's lines is injurious to my  business interests as a good ethical  hobby kennel called Sincity Dogs. My dog is purebred and I dont want her lines exploited indiscriminately.

I was notified that Julie Sandoval is offering to sell border staffy x papillon cross dogs on the internet. She admitted having purchased SHAKER the Dottie pup with breeding rights from Lisa Kronz. I have saved the advertisement. She refused to provide me evidence that Lisa Kronz sold her the dog with breeding rights in violation of our lease agreement. For that reason, Julie Sandoval is included as a conspirator. Lisa Kronz retained all the proceeds in exchange for using Dottie one time only and giving me one puppy.  There were not to be subsequent breeding. On Target Border Collies breeds approximately 100 dogs a year and this conduct of conspiring and entering fraud based contracts must be stopped.

Lisa Kronz provided day care services to my two female dogs while she had active parvo infestation at her property. She never warned me and my pups could have died and infected my other dogs. Negligent pet boarding is also an issue with this high volume breeder. She charged me for the service and should have had the honesty and ethics to disclose a high risk to my dogs rather than just return them in silence. To my knowledge, multiple dogs have died at her property over the last two years. I am aware of at least 12 pups deceased. The father of the Dottie pups Chrome was recently reported lost or stolen. Her property is very secure so this notion also seems fictitious.  Bottom line, On Target Border Collies commits fraud over and over and over. Both Lisa Kronz and Julie Sandoval are experienced in breeding. They have contracts and expectations from their puppy homes. They should honor my terms as they would like terms honored as well. Not doing so is a breach and fraud due to their entering a contradictory contract at the time of placement when the lease was very very clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2017 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/on-target-border-collies/nationwide/on-target-border-collies-lisa-kronzjulie-sandovaleasy-to-spot-dalmatiansaction-dog-sports-1389905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content