Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2017

• Reported By: Linda Salter — Milton Florida USA
Once Upon a Time Consignment Furniture
51 E Gregory St, Pensacola, FL 32502 Pensacola, Florida USA

Once Upon a Time Consignment Furniture Stole my furniture apparently. I can't get in touch with anyone. Been a year. Pensacola Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

About a year ago, I paid the company $30 to pick up my beautiful wicker dining room set, with the contract to sell the furniture and send me a check. I have not heard from them and I have tried to contact them several times. I just want my furniture back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2017 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/once-upon-a-time-consignment-furniture/pensacola-florida-32502/once-upon-a-time-consignment-furniture-stole-my-furniture-apparently-i-cant-get-in-touc-1353923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Once Upon a Time Consignment Furniture