Report: #131975

• ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI
    701 CONGRESSIONAL BLVD STE 100
    CARMEL, Indiana

ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI RIPOFF CARMEL Indiana

*Author of original report: One time courtesy they will take them off

I received my monthly phone bill today, and, had two calls billed on behalf of One Call Communications/USBI. One was from Diego Garcia 2461201 for 6 minutes, and, the other was from United Kingdom 441277770100 for 15 minutes totaled $49.56.

I know anyone from them locations, and, in no way would I call there. I then tried calling USBI, but, they were closed due to the weekend, and will have to wait until this Monday.

I am stunned about the RIPOFF Reports on One Call Communications / USBI, why would anyone do that to me? I haven't the clue on what I should do about this, and the step to follow. If anyone can please give me some helpful tips and advise it would surely be appreciated. I am also not a good talker when it comes to people like this, because, I get very erational and erate.

Gerald
West Valley City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2005 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-call-communications-usbi/carmel-indiana-46032/one-call-communications-usbi-ripoff-carmel-indiana-131975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

One time courtesy they will take them off

AUTHOR: Gerald - (U.S.A.)

On February 21, 2005, in the morning, I called USBI. There were two companies who were affiliated with them. ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS and ONE COMMUNICATIONS. I had to talk to them both in regards to the two different charges.

I simply told them that somehow by mistake, and, accident I got billed for those charges, and, I would like for them to be taken off. At first they didn't want to do that, but, both representatives said "One time courtesy they will take them off, and, they asked me if I want a block. I said yes. Overall both were nice and polite, but, the hassle was having to call them.
One Call Communications answered promptly, but, I took quite a few times for One Communications to answer up, but, I finally got them.

On Saturday, February 19, 2005, I file an online report to the FCC, because, I felt it was unfair and a scam to do something like that in the first place.

Very Respectfully