Complaint Review: One Main Financial

Internet
    United States of America

One Main Financial Balance hasn't gone down since November 2012, Internet

*Consumer Comment: SAME THING WITH ME FOR LONGER TIME

DO NOT GET A LOASN FROM ONEMAIN FINANCIAL....ripoffs!!!  WARNNING>>>WARNING>>>>>>

I've been paying every month and yet mt account balance has not gone down since November 2012 They apply all my payments to interest and none towards balance yet I have been paying an extra $50 or more a month!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-main-financial/internet/one-main-financial-balance-hasnt-gone-down-since-november-2012-internet-1041249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SAME THING WITH ME FOR LONGER TIME

AUTHOR: St. Louis Mo - ()

I've been having the same problem, I don't understand how they can legally put every cent to the interestand none to the balance whe we pay extra when making payments.  Especially mine when I paid an extra $3000 that's the only time I saw alot go towards the balance.  It went down (that was a year ago) but since the every cent goes to interest.  This is the worst place, biggest crooks, ignorant employees that can't explain anything to you, rude and should be put out of business and made to pay back the thousands or more dollars they've ripped off from their customers.  I will be speaking out everywhere I can and letting people know what kind of outrageous way they rip off consumers.EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM ONEMAIN FINANCIAL-BIG SCAM-RIP OFF!!!