Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

2950 South Rancho, Suite 200,
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

One Stop Motors SCAM GIMMICK RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada

One Stop Motors is a complete, and utter rip off. I had a motorcycle listed in my local paper for less than a week when I received a phone call from this company. A representative assured me that I was "giving away" my 2003 Harley Davidson Sportster at $8,000, and that this company could just about guarantee me $11,000.

$400 later, and I had my bike listed with them, or at least I thought that I had. It took about a week for me to get everything straightened out with hem and get things moving.

My bike was listed on pages, and on auctions. When these auctions ended, I had to personally e-mail and call this company to re-up my ads every time, even after they assured me that they would handle everything!!! I even lowered my price a couple times, and sent a few e-mails requesting customer service, and I never heard a thing back.

The only thing this company did was take my money quickly. I never thought I would get ripped off so badly. I truly believe that if enough people were to come together, we could have a serious class action against these thieves. I hope this review helps.

Ty
Stoughton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-stop-motors/las-vegas-nevada-89102/one-stop-motors-scam-gimmick-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-257271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content