Complaint Review: OneBuckResume

• Reported By: BlueSea — Houston Texas United States of America
  • OneBuckResume

Internet
    United States of America

OneBuckResume ONEBUCK RESUME IS A CREDIT CARD SCAM WEBSITE, BE CAREFUL!!!!! Credit Card Scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to find your account - please contact us

Recently I applied a job at Astonish Design as Office Assistant which posted on Indeed.com.  I received an e-mail from Karen Brooks, who said she is the District Manager of the company.  She told me go to OneBuckResume to get my resume in the executive-classic format because the company requires to do so in order to be considered.

I went to OneBuckResume.com, purchased $1 for the format I chose and left.  About 10 days later, my credit was charged an additional $5.88.  It is just stupid.  I never go back to that website again, how can they charged me that amount unauthorized?  I call the number listed on OneBuckResume.com and get no answer, I call many time but none answers.  The phone just let me go to voice mail.

I just suddenly find Ripoff Report and read a report from some one has exactly has the same experience as mine.  I wish if I could read it early, this stupid thing not gonna to happen.  I hope everybody who read my report never ever purchase anything on OneBuckResume or you may have the same problem as I had

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onebuckresume/internet/onebuckresume-onebuck-resume-is-a-credit-card-scam-website-be-careful-credit-card-s-1001017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unable to find your account - please contact us

AUTHOR: Vivian Behrens - ()

Hello,

This is Vivian Behrens, Marketing Communications Manager at OneBuckResume. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to remedy the situation for you. We were unable to locate your account with the information provided in this forum. Please contact me at feedback@onebuckresume.com or at 305-440-5470 x115. You can also call our customer service department at 877-935-8854.

For other One Buck Resume customers or potential customers who may be reading this: We offer the free 7-day resume distribution trial so that you can test out our service and cancel without being charged if you decide not to continue with the service. You can cancel yourself anytime (24/7) by calling 877-935-8854 using option 1. You can also cancel online anytime by simply editing your profile, or by contacting support@onebuckresume.com.

It is important to note that OneBuckResume has no affiliation with Indeed.com. Furthermore, One Buck Resume has little control over individuals who choose to recommend our service. If this problem persists, please contact us immediately.

Sincerely,