Complaint Review: OneStopMotors.com

• OneStopMotors.com
    2950 South Rancho, Suite 200
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

OneStopMotors.com ONESTOPMOTORS.COM Inc. is cheating and "100% money-back guarantee" is a trap for money. Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: There IS a conspiracy

*UPDATE Employee: OSM 123

Onestopmotors.com sales called me to help me sell my brand new car for $500. She said the company offers "100%money-back guarantee" if the car did not sale. Because this, I do not mind to get help. However it is totally a trap and cheating.

I have provide all information they needed and call customer service to confirm.

It has been approved by customer service and the girl asked me to call back in 6 month, even gave me date 9/26/2010.

I have waited for 6 months nothing happend. However, I was expect money back if there is no sale. Afer I made a claim for money back, surprisely, it has been denied.

Two reasons: 1. There wasn't a clear an legible odometer photo provided 2. There wasn't a VIN # photo provided

I checked my picture of Odometer, it is very cleared showing the miles. If not clear or any problem, why not tell me when I confirm with customer service? It is a trap or not! It is same as VIN #, I had included in e-mail and a photo. If it was missing of photo , why not tell me. Instead, the customer service tell me everything is fine. In the end to tell me these two simple things in order to rip me off the $500. It is very dirty trick.

I hope the law may stop they do this to the honest people who did prepare to prevent those dirty traps. Anyone please help me to get my money back. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onestopmotorscom/las-vegas-nevada-89102/onestopmotorscom-onestopmotorscom-inc-is-cheating-and-100-money-back-guarantee-is-a-647933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

There IS a conspiracy

AUTHOR: Wake up and stop being stupid - (United States of America)

Geez,

I surprized Onestopmotors is still in business.  They have a LONG, and I mean LONG history of ripping people off, changing address', ownership, not paying their employees, jumping from differing States to avoil prosecution etc...

From Las Vegas, to Salt Lake City to Colorado Springs Colorado, these guys get around.

My only recommendation is if you paid by credit card that you contest the charges with them to get your money back.

These guys are as dirty as National Multi List in Denver is.  One site is for Cars, the other is for Motor homes, RV's and boats.

OSM 123

AUTHOR: OSM123 - (United States of America)

OSM is committed to providing aggressive and effective advertising for all of its' customers. To discuss this with OSM directly, please feel free to call 877-566-6686 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST. Our friendly customer service representatives are more than happy to assist you.