Complaint Review: OnForce, Computer Repair, Jeffrey Leventhal

• Reported By: Dallas Texas
  • OnForce, Computer Repair, Jeffrey Leventhal
    onforce.com
    Internet

I signed up for ComputerRepair.Com about two months ago and I did three jobs for them, they have not paid me one penny yet. They pay just some of their technicians, but not all! I would watch out! They also are so low on their rates that I would never use them.

Allen
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onforce-computer-repair-jeffrey-leventhal/internet/onforce-computer-repair-jeffrey-leventhal-ripoff-does-not-pay-contractor-taken-for-larg-174417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
4Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Lovemd62 - (U.S.A.)

I have been seeking a means to make additional Money! And I was introduce to Onforce just few weeks ago! ha That was last years.. since then I have done over 300 Jobs. They have never failed to do what they said they would do.
I never have to wait longer than a couple of days for my money.

They are a company with integrity, Honesty and Great Ethos! Those that Complain evidently did not do a good Job and got kick out of the service. Onforce demand high quality service and trust worthy Technicians.

Like any business, performance is the ethos, bring your best to the table and give of your best. Do not expect to be compensated for a Job not well done. If a company charges you 10% for using their system, they are in reality following a biblical principle.

No wrong there, Its like paying your TITHE.. The best gift is to give back! And all you are doing is giving back to a system that in the first place help you.

Thanks to ONFORCE.. And Those Lawyers that asking about class action Lawsuit need to sit at a street corner and chase down some ambulance.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Devon L W

Onforce is one of the Greatest Force ever happen to my Life.

AUTHOR: Lovemd62 - (U.S.A.)

I have been seeking a means to make additional Money! And I was introduce to Onforce just few weeks ago. They have never failed to do what they say the will do.

I Love what ONFORCE does Thanks a Million.

Who was the actual client?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Who did you actually do the work for? It is up to them to release the money for you to get paid.

What did Onforce/Computerrepair say when you called them? As for their rates, did anyone FORCE you to accept the work orders? Did you close out the work orders according to client specifications?

You really should post some more details if you really believe this was a Ripoff. Based on what you have posted here, it is hard to tell if you were ripped off.