Complaint Review: OnLine Business Systems

• OnLine Business Systems

Internet
    United States of America

OnLine Business Systems Online Work from Home Internet

I received a e-mail from a friend who was recently unemployed, about a work from home internet way to make money. I thought it was on the level. I later found out her e-mail was hacked and she did not recommend this to me. I checked out the complaints about OnLine Business Services and felt it was a scam. I called there 1-800-494-0985 to call the $9.95 kit and the $20 in extra help. I was told in e-mail on March 11th that the billing dept was to refund the $20.00 and coach cancelled the $9.95 and never sent me the kit.
On March 13th and on March 14th my account was charged the $20.00 each time. I am disbuting the charges with my bank, I even on the 12th had them cancel my credit card and are to mail me a new one, to stop these unauthorized charges .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/online-business-systems/internet/online-business-systems-online-work-from-home-internet-855536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content