Complaint Review: Online Colorado Technology University

• Reported By: Desolina — Galax Virginia United States
  • Online Colorado Technology University

Colorado Springs, Colorado
    United States

Online Colorado Technology University CTU Over Charging Colorado Springs Colorado

I was sick and only had one class to finish the Master degree. I could not complete the class. I sent them an notice over the weekend. They said they did not receive the notice in time, because it had to be sent before Monday. I sent the notice before Monday, but they did not read it until Monday.

The class was paid through my student loans.

I thought I was getting better and I wanted to take that one class over.  They said I could not take that one class. I had to take more classes to be able to get that one class. So I did what they said I had to do and I was afraid taking more classes would be too much for me. It was and I got sick again and sent them another notice.  This time the doctors found cancer and I had to have surgery. The cancer was why I kept getting sick.

After surgery I tried again to take this one class to receive the Masters. This time I was told that I could just take that one course and I did not have to take any other courses. I finally got my Masters, but CTU charged me personally about $3,600. I am not going to pay this, because it has been paid through my student loans. It also not my fault their employee gave me the wrong information the second time.

In my opinion, they are trying to rip me off for a class that was paid for probably twice through my student loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2017 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/online-colorado-technology-university/colorado-springs-colorado/online-colorado-technology-university-ctu-over-charging-colorado-springs-colorado-1413526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content