Complaint Review: ONLINEBIZ.COM?

• Reported By: BRANDON Mississippi
    ONLINEBIZ.COM
    Internet

ONLINEBIZ.COM? dark, secretive, scam artists Enter Internet

This company has taken me for a ride. They charged me 39.85 for this 'kit' that i still have not gotten. Yesterday, they charged me 129.85!!! For what?

I dont have anything from these people, but they are still debiting my account. Who are these people? I called 8007493304. I spoke to nick. He assured me that my account would not be debited again. I told him i wanted out of this. What ever it was! I had signed up for info on a ebay business and I was aware of the 39.85 charge for the kit, but 129.00!!!?? I dont think so. I still have not recieved anything!!!

i went to my bank to see what they could do. She told me to just get online and see if I could locate these people a phone number something. I did. I found this number off this site believe it or not. I called it and they assured me that they would take care of it. No more billings, debits from ONLINEBIZ!!!!

So maybe someone out there can be as lucky as i was and get this taken care of. Those little pop ups that come on your screen??? Please....x them out, They mean you NO GOOD!!!

IF it sounds too good to be true, believe me honey, IT IS!!! Good luck to everyone. Hopefully, your cases will come out as mine did and you will speak to someone who has knowledge of this like i did.

Ms karen
BRANDON, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlinebizcom/internet/onlinebizcom-dark-secretive-scam-artists-enter-internet-350186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content