Complaint Review: onlinecarstereo.com

Vernon Ca
    Vernon, California
    USA

onlinecarstereo.com BUYER BEWARE !!! DONT BUY Vernon California

Buyer beware! Do not do business with this comapny. Straight Bait and Switch company. This useless and excuse of a company uses this bait and switch on pretty much every customer that purchase. They are advertise products on their outdated website and I can be assured that 60-80% of their products that they are selling, they DO NOT have, and they take your money $$$, it sits on their bank and let it grow interest, come 2-3 weeks later, you get a auto generated email (according to juan lopes at customer service dept) letting you know that your order/products are on backorder, they try to shove a alternate product down your throat and then take 1 week to refund you the difference. Now Tell me is this Business ?? And if you do not like the product that you receive, I (YOU) have to pay back the shipping fee to get your $$$ refund back ohh and they charge you a 15% re-stock fee for getting something in the 1st place that you sis not like. Also, aside from this, I was placed on hold for 20 minutes before I actually spoke to a real person, named Juan. This dude Juan Lopes is a total joke. He gave me a lame excuse about ups lost my package and that i had to wait tiil they were contacted by ups then they will contact me. well 1 week later, i decided to check my account online and see if the status had changed and luckily it did, I had seen a actual progress on my package, so i think the ups story was a bunch of bolony. Aside from this, this total experience was a BLOW. I also want to process my order after being hung up on, waiting 20+ minutes, being lied to and laughed in my face, I had to send in a copy of my I.D, Credit card and a Utility Bill!!!! I was like whooaaa!!! I let the ball roll just to see where it ended up. That's a BIG BIG Identity theft red flag. I will be contacting the FCC, FTC and what ever other channels i can find and dig along the way.

I did not like this experience, so my fellow shoppers please BEWARE. Another thing to add from onlinecarstereo.com if you do decide to talk to someone there, please have and exersise patience.

Best of luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlinecarstereocom/vernon-california-90058/onlinecarstereocom-buyer-beware-dont-buy-vernon-california-1062746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content