Complaint Review: onlinecarstereo.com

Vernon, California
    USA

onlinecarstereo.com Stole my money in wont give it back! Vernon California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Onlinecarstereo.com Void Order Procedure

I order a item fron this company Ian's changed my mind so I called to Cancel my order the 1st person I spoke to hung up so I callEd back again after being on hold for about 30min I Finally spoke to someone they void my order for in told me it 2 to 3 Business days to Receive my refund here it is the 5th day I called my bank in the said the company haven't even Processed a refund yet I feel like am getting ripped off for my money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlinecarstereocom/vernon-california-90058/onlinecarstereocom-stole-my-money-in-wont-give-it-back-vernon-california-1069939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Onlinecarstereo.com Void Order Procedure

AUTHOR: MariOCS - ()

When a customer places an order we have a pending authorization from credit card / bank, until the order gets processes and shipped and thats when we physically go and capture the funds from the orignal amount that was on authorized.

When an order gets cancelled / voided we will not charge the card / bank. Bigger banks will normally drop off the authorization with-in a couple of days. Smaller banks will take a bit longer and most pre-paid cards will take up to 25-30 business days. Normally a customer will call the 800# on the back of the card and get the information needed to have the authorization removed. This is case by case basis. Customer would need to contact us so we can help and get this resolved as soon as possible.