Complaint Review: onlinesupplier.com

• Updated: Sun, February 04, 2007
  • Reported By: Redmond Oregon
    onlinesupplier.com
    , California

onlinesupplier.com DECEPTIVE TACTICS, DISHONEST, AND UNABLE TO CONTACT TO CANCELL SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP 800-831-3952 California

I thought I had ordered a simple 1.95 booklet about e-bay and on-line selling. However, much to my surprise there was a huge catch.. apparently I had signed up for a 49.95 membership every month in which my card would be charged. They said you had a 14 day free trial membership.. I did not even receive such a letter until a week later in which there was only a week left.

Once I read the letter and found out exactly what they had done, I called them multiple times to try and cancel and get a refund... no one would answer. I also tried to contact them on-line and was not able to as well. I called my credit card and found out they had charged my credit card 3 days earlier than the 14 days they had offered as a free trial period. This company is extemely fraudelent and a scam. If anyone can advice me as what to do next I'd appreciate it. A friend of mine said the same thing happened to her as well.

Naomi
Redmond, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlinesuppliercom/california/onlinesuppliercom-deceptive-tactics-dishonest-and-unable-to-contact-to-cancell-so-calle-234370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content