Complaint Review: OnlineTicketOrders.com

• Reported By: Frank — Santa Cruz United States of America
  • OnlineTicketOrders.com

Internet
    United States of America

OnlineTicketOrders.com Gave me the wrong tickets to event, and did not deliver the tickets which I did not order. Internet

I went on the San Fransico web site to get tickets for the LA Dodgers. I clicked on the stadium seating directory and chose box seats on the 3rd base line at AT&T ballpark. Then I get a e-mail from OnlineTicketOrders.com chagrinning me and giving tickets to the worst tickets of the ball park. The seats were up in the third deck 15 rows up and in the nose bleed section. I have been to many games there and when I found out were the seats were My mind was blown. I contacted the company and the said they did not sell me the tickets  and has no order number. I called SF Giants ticket line they did not sell them to me, then I went to eventweborders and they said I bought them through OnlineticketOrders.

I receive an e-mail saying my shitty tickets were shipped on @5 and will arrive Fed Ex on 2-8-12 They never came. I went to the Fed Ex office and they had no order number regarding this order.

My big problem about this is the shipping and tax is higher than what the tickets are worth. But mainly I did not get the SEATS. When I ordered the tickets the   web site showed  me a view of where my seats were at. And they were right behind the dugout 15 rows up in the box seat. The one's that I ordered. These People are the biggest rip off I have ever seen. The thing that pisse's me off the most they have no record or order number for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlineticketorderscom/internet/onlineticketorderscom-gave-me-the-wrong-tickets-to-event-and-did-not-deliver-the-ticket-837715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content