Complaint Review: OnLingo - Syndero

• Reported By: Mount Pleasant Texas
  • OnLingo - Syndero
    128 King Street 4th Floor
    San Francisco, California

OnLingo - Syndero Terms and Conditions are not what you are told on phone San Francisco California

I also was caught up in this company's scam. I have been dealing with a fragile situation with my aging mother. I received the complete set before I called, my mistake. However, now that things have calmed down, I still do not have the time for their programs. Upon calling them today, and asking to speak with a supervisor, was told that I could not. I was offered to be able to return only the last two disks and they would waver the re-stocking fee. Wow, how kind. No where in their Terms and Conditions does it say that there is a 30 day limit on returns. The packages are still wrapped in the shipping wrap and have never been open. I also mentioned to them, that I had done this to get a month free on one of the school search sites, and never received that. Would of been cheaper to sign up with that site for a year than to pay what I have to OnLingo.
I did tell them today that I would find every site with complaints about their company to add mine too, reminding them, that word of mouth can and cannot be the best way of advertisement.
I do hope that this helps someone else not to get caught up in their scamming ways.

Jennifer
Mount Pleasant, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlingo-syndero/san-francisco-california-94107/onlingo-syndero-terms-and-conditions-are-not-what-you-are-told-on-phone-san-francisco-ca-467949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content