Complaint Review: Onlingo.com - Onfufillment

• Reported By: Syracuse New York
  • Onlingo.com - Onfufillment
    37840Filbert Street
    Newark, California

Onlingo.com - Onfufillment online sales ripoff, continued shipments & charges Newark California

*Consumer Suggestion: Getting "off "onlingo

*UPDATE Employee: Sr Director Of Customer Service

I ordered the introductory learn Spanish course from Onlingo.com. After I received the initial course I decided it was not what I wanted so I returned it and requested that the company take my name off their list and not send me any further merchandise.

They did refund / credit my account for the initial shipment. Unfortunately they keep sending me a CD every month which they charge my account $66.90 for. I have sent their Support@onlingo.com several requests to stop but no luck yet.

Janet
Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onlingocom-onfufillment/newark-california-94560-3509/onlingocom-onfufillment-online-sales-ripoff-continued-shipments-charges-newark-calif-162904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Getting "off "onlingo

AUTHOR: Hunter - (U.S.A.)

To stop their services, I called their 800-949-6880 number to talk to a warm body, and sent them an email, cc to the EDitor@ripoffreport.com, and cc the BBB of my home state. I was able to get verbal and electronic response to my request right away. Hopefully they will honor my request and their promise to stop service.

Sr Director Of Customer Service

AUTHOR: Corri - (U.S.A.)

Dear Janet,

This is Onlingo Customer Service. We are sorry that you are upset and had problems with our Customer Service. We have both an 800 number and accept in bound emails for Customer Service. We also have a website that you can visit to cancel a subscription which takes less than one minute.

Our records show that you first contacted us on 10/17/2005 to cancel, and at that time we had already sent you 3 shipments, because we had not heard from you to cancel. We have since received your request for a refund, and have refunded your account for each of the additional shipments you returned. An email was sent to you on 11/2/2005 to confirm that your account has been refunded.