Complaint Review: OnRebate - TigerDirect

• OnRebate - TigerDirect
    www.onrebate.com and www.tigerdirect.com
    Internet

OnRebate & TigerDirect OnRebate and TigerDirect rebate FRAUD! Internet

OnRebate and TigerDirect need to be stopped! They are stealing money from consumers with their massive rebate scam! I purchased components for a PC in April 2006 because of the MANY rebates that were offered on several of the components. I have not received ANY of the rebates to this day and it's now October 2006.
This is not the first time OnRebate has ripped me off. Last year I purchased an X2Gen flat panel monitor and I finally got rebate after contacting Nadine, whose name you will see in rebuttals on the numerous other complaints against this "company".

My "saga" with OnRebate and TigerDirect is so extensive I could fill many pages with what I've been through trying to get my rebates.

Soon after I purchased the components for the system mentioned above I received an email from TigerDirect that advertised an Athlon 64 PC kit for $299.00 after rebates and stupidly fell for it. ($299.00 worth of rebates!)

Again, to this day I have only received a couple of the "LOW value" rebates.

OnRebate and TigerDirect are so blatantly ripping off consumers I cannot believe that a class action lawsuit has not been filed against them! THEY NEED TO BE SHUTDOWN AND PROSECUTED!

After many hundreds of dollars in losses and lost hours of effort I have learned my lesson and will NEVER purchase another item from from this scum. I just hope that a lawsuit is filed against them and I would love to be a part of it. I am going to begin seeking representation in hopes that these low-lifes will be forced to cease and desist doing business and stealing from consumers.

Whatever you do don't fall for this sham of a company because you too will become their victim.

Rob
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebate-tigerdirect/internet/onrebate-tigerdirect-onrebate-and-tigerdirect-rebate-fraud-internet-213724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content