Complaint Review: OnRebate - TigerDirect

• Reported By: Medford Wisconsin
  • OnRebate - TigerDirect
    P.O. Box 3028
    Miami, Florida

I completed and mailed the rebate forms for a (Part F33-1900) FujiPlus 19" LCD Monitor model #FP-988D that I purchased via TigerDirect on 10/31/05 (TigerDirect order #E2979920). There were two rebates being offered on the monitor at the time I purchased it.
There was a $90.00 rebate and a $30 bonus rebate that was offered.

After some issues were resolved (lack of signature)with the $30 rebate, I did receive a check from OnRebate for that. I have not heard anything from them on the $90 rebate.

I also purchased a 17" FujiPlus monitor on 10/25/05 (TigerDirect order #E2926612) and at that time there was a $45.00 rebate being offered on that one. I sent in the form and have not heard anything from OnRebate.

When I emailed OnRebate and inquired about the status of the rebates, I received an email from them with a link that directed me to my status on the rebate I had already received.

Harlan
Medford, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2006 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebate-tigerdirect/miami-florida-33144/onrebate-tigerdirect-ripoff-miami-florida-171019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FujiPlus is to blame for this issue

AUTHOR: Harlan - (U.S.A.)

Upon further checking, I found that the rebates that I had not received were sent to, and the responsiblity of FujiPlus (Min Maw Int.)and that OnRebate was only responsible for the $30 Bonus rebate which they did deliver. I, however, was not impressed by OnRebate's typical attempt at the "You didn't sign our form" response. FujiPlus indicates that you should allow 10-12 weeks for processing. 10-12 WEEKS! Well, I am now going on 16 weeks.

Rebate Claim Department
FujiPlus Mail-In Rebate
19745 Colima Rd #1
Rowland Hts., CA 91748
626-935-1881

OnRebate's response to my 2nd request for rebate status

AUTHOR: Harlan - (U.S.A.)

Our records indicate that your check was sent on 12/07/05.

If you wish, I can put a stop payment on the original check and reissue a new one?

I will await your reply!

nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com