Complaint Review: Onrebate.com

P.O. Box 440588
    Miami, Florida

Onrebate.com Onrebate has not paid a rebate from December 2006 Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: customer assitance

*Author of original report: Got paid

I believe the time has come to join those that have problems getting their rebate from onrebate.com. Although it didn't have problems to other rebates, there is one from a December 2006 purchase that I haven't gotten.

After contact them via phone, I was told to wait 15 business days. After a second phone call, I was told to wait another 15 business days.....

To make the long story short, in June of 2007 and after calling almost every month I was told that a new check went out. Two weeks later I got a different rebate. I contacted them again in July, I was told the check went out.

I emailed in August, I was told the check went out, I emailed again, the response was the same. I emailed a couple of guys from the emails I found here, none responded.

I emailed the company again..... Silence....

Do I think I lost the $10? I think so. But that to show you how cheap some companies are. They will make $10 and they will lose a customer.

All in All..... tigerdirect isn't on my list to buy stuff anymore.... newegg is must better

Costas
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom/miami-florida-33144/onrebatecom-onrebate-has-not-paid-a-rebate-from-december-2006-miami-florida-276350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

customer assitance

AUTHOR: Pedro - (U.S.A.)

We gladly to hear that you have recieved your mail in rebate. We are very sorry again for the delay process. Thank you for your time.

Got paid

AUTHOR: Costas - (U.S.A.)

It might have taken one year, but finally I got the $10 rebate I never thought I would see. Now I must say that I have gotten back 100% of the rebates I filed.