Complaint Review: Onrebate.com

• Phone: 888-222-9300
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Onrebate.com Onrebate.com won't send me my rebate Ripoff Miami Florida

(Product Name: Rebate Claim for Ultra V-Series 500 Watt Power Supply)

Submitted a rebate form, UPC symbol, and orginal receipt on 11/16/06. I never received the rebate, and checked status through their website 1/31/07. There was no record of my transaction. Finally on 2/8/2007 I called and I was told it was rejected because I sent the original receipt not a copy. And because it was past 30 days since the rejection date, I could not receive my rebate. My main complaint is I wasn't notified of the rejection until I inquired about my rebate myself (and via telephone). I never received a tracking # as the employee I spoke with mentioned. Standard wait time is 8 - 10 weeks to receive a rebate check, so by the time I realized their was a problem it was already past the 30 days alloted to fix the submission.

Sent my complaint to BBB, and the only reply was to call (888)222-9300 which allows you only menus to hear recorded information. I could not communicate with a real person.

DON'T PURCHASE ITEMS WITH REBATES DEALING WITH ONREBATE.COM
It's your word against theirs and they have your money already.

Victor
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom/miami-florida-33144/onrebatecom-onrebatecom-wont-send-me-my-rebate-ripoff-miami-florida-240640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content