Complaint Review: Onrebate.com/TigerDirect.com

• Reported By: West Columbia South Carolina
  • Onrebate.com/TigerDirect.com
    175 Ambassador Drive
    Internet

Onrebate.com/TigerDirect.com Uncle! You win onrebate.com & TigerDirect Naperville Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me with your order number

After 7 months, 5 calls to TigerDirect, 5+ calls to Onrebate.com- I give up. I was approved for the $100.00 rebate, have all the paper work but when you can't get someone to deal with you honestly, all that doesn't matter. This is a first for me. But I do appreciate this site to vent. I started taking it too much to heart.

Although, it is very upsetting that a Company like TigerDirect will treat their customers like this, I have already spent way too much time trying to get it resolved. So I am personally handing it over to God and putting this paper work out of sight. Good luck to all those trying to get what they are due. God bless!

Adrienne
West Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecomtigerdirectcom/internet/onrebatecomtigerdirectcom-uncle-you-win-onrebatecom-tigerdirect-naperville-internet-243239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact me with your order number

AUTHOR: Adela - (U.S.A.)

Dear Adrienne,
We are very sorry for the issues with your rebate. Please contact me with your order number or rebate tracking number and I will be happy to assist you.

Adela Gomez