Complaint Review: Optics Fast

1204 Avenue U #1053
    Brooklyn , New York
    USA

Optics Fast Stole my money and my Christian Dior sunglasses Brooklyn New York

In November 2015, I sent this "company" a pair of beautiful Christian Dior sunglasses that I purchased for around $500. I made a payment to have these frames repaired with a nose pad replacement and alignment for $100. It has been three months and I have yet to receive these sunglasses back, even after simply asking for a refund and their return. I have exchanged numerous emails with this horrendous "customer service" team. The following are some samples of Becky S.'s responses when I questioned her of the wherabouts of my belongings:

"sometimes fixing a disaster takes time and if a RX order comes in that I get 2000 dollars to do what do you think I will process 1st?"

"I am very sorry but the b**** cant call the lab and ask them to pull the repair out of the racks because there are too many and the b****** at the lab will do nothing for this b**** other then email me a list of all repairs that are complete.  But the b**** will email you once the item is back and a tracking # will be sent my friend."

There are hundreds of similar stories online. This company is a criminal organization and is blatantly robbing people. Please share your story and fill out a complaint to the attorney general's office to get OpticsFast investigated and shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2016 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optics-fast/brooklyn-new-york-11229/optics-fast-stole-my-money-and-my-christian-dior-sunglasses-brooklyn-new-york-1289198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content