Complaint Review: Optimum Hoodia

• Optimum Hoodia

Internet
    United States of America

Optimum Hoodia No Customer Service, Impossible to contact, Internet

I ordered this product online. I never received it yet my credit card was charged. In trying to contact the company I discover the phone number they provide does not work.

In addition the feature of their website to track my order also does not work. There is NO toll free number and this should have been a tipoff to me had I checked for a phone number before making my order. I learned my lesson about ordering online. If you cannot reach a live person through customer support then likely its a bad idea.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optimum-hoodia/internet/optimum-hoodia-no-customer-service-impossible-to-contact-internet-794058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content