Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, May 25, 2017

• Reported By: Matt — Grayslake Illinois USA
Optimum7
Nationwide USA

Optimum7 Created a horrible Search Function for Volusion Website Miami, FL Nationwide

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Warning about Optimum7. We used them for a custom search functionality for Volusion and were extremely unhappy with the work that was done. Arthur Cooper contacted me over 100 times to sell me. Going with them was a very bad decision on my part. They were very unprofessional to work with. They pass all development work overseas to people who do not speak English well and getting our questions answered was extremely difficult. They pushed very hard to finish initial development and even gave us a firm deadline which I have never had a developer do before.

This forced us to overlook basic search functionalty which they now want us to pay $200/hr to add. The search function is so bad and unwilling to give them another dime of our hard earned money, we are eventually going to dump everything they did and go with (((REDACTED))) instead, who I wish we would have gone with before. This process will cost us over $6000.00 which we paid to Optimum7 for this development work. They have yet to provide any information as to where their code is and how to edit, since they want to hold us hostage. This is athe reason for dumping it all together.

Also, they will run updates on their software which casues your website search function to not work at all and they do it during normal business hours. We asked them to notify us of this before they do any maintenance work and they did not offer any solution.

I warn anyone from working with them. As you can see from a quick google search for Optimum7 that there are plenty of other complaints. DO NOT USE Optimum7. Go with another company like (((REDACTED))) I am in no way affiliated with (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2017 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optimum7/nationwide/optimum7-created-a-horrible-search-function-for-volusion-website-miami-fl-nationwide-1375315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optimum7