Complaint Review: Option One Mortgage Company, Wells Fargo

• Option One Mortgage Company, Wells Fargo
    Irvine Center Drive
    Irvine, California

Option One Mortgage Company, Wells Fargo predatory lender Irvine California

This predatory lender pulled all the stunts you have ever heard of on me. They refused to take payments, then charged late fees; taking me to forclosure even though all property taxes were paid-which was one of their original reasons. Also they were hard to reach and did not return emails or calls.

They forced insurance upon my home then accused me of not having adequate insurance. June 24 '08 in a federal court in Michigan, I will find out if I lose my house, even though all payments were deducted from my paycheck and were never late nor delinquent.

I have considered (of course) sueing my attorney-though it is too soon yet I believe, but after finding out all the complaints at rip-off.com, freeadvice.com, lawcash.com and consumeraffairs.com I am not sure He alone could have done much.

Count me in on ANY lawsuit(s) against these people at Option One and/or Wells Fargo. Either now or in the future. What they are getting away with is criminal and I wish I knew why our american judges let them get away with these totally unfair practices...... Anyone?

Toni
jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/option-one-mortgage-company-wells-fargo/irvine-california-92618/option-one-mortgage-company-wells-fargo-predatory-lender-irvine-california-341747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content