Complaint Review: Option One Mortgage Corporation

• Reported By: Springfield Massachusetts
  • Option One Mortgage Corporation
    3 Ada
    Irvine, California

Option One Mortgage Corporation has done it again they illegally auctioned off our house with out proper notification and I own half of the house my name was forged to the mortgage and more people out there stay away from Option One and they are with H&R Block please listen this bank does illegal business STAY AWAY I have 3 children and two that are disabled. They don't CARE!!!!!!!!

Wendy
Springfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/option-one-mortgage-corporation/irvine-california-92618/option-one-mortgage-corporation-unlawfully-auctioned-off-our-house-without-proper-notifica-245383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Annette - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand how they can continue to get away with this where is the federal goverment watchdogs Option One is ruining peoples lives with no consequences. We are also being foreclosed upon same old story we have equity and they are going to walk away with my home my equity and my credit way to go option one. Shame on you for throwing disabled peopls out of their homes and shame on you mortgage brokers. Anything for a profit huh. What has become of this world??