Complaint Review: Opus Virtual Offices

• Opus Virtual Offices
    20283 State Road 7, Suite 400
    Internet
    United States of America

Opus Virtual Offices Scam Operation, Dishonest, Rip-Off, False Advertising, Sean DiMartino , Internet

*Author of original report: My Dispute With Opus Has Been Resolved

I want to warn the public and up and coming business owners against a very shady and dishonest business called OPUS VIRTUAL OFFICE. They are promoted on the internet and offer what they call a virtual office including mail, fax, phone services. I spoke to Sean DiMartino via email and he told me that he could have me "up and running in 2 days" but that first they need to charge my credit card. I was leery of this because a confident business will hold off until the service is delivered as promised. That is not the case here. After they charged me I waited and waited to hear from someone. On day three I finally emailed and only then did I receive and email with "instructions" but the fact is they were not able to set up my mailbox. It went back and forth for days. I was not happy with the amount of stress and time I had to spend communicating with them. They have very poor customer service.

In addition they claim they offer "live" receptionist to answer your own phone number. That is a bold face lie because when I tried the number it was some tacky automated machine. When it was clear after a week that I was not going to get what I paid for I cancelled and demaded an immediate refund.

Not surprisingly, I got a slick email back from Sean DiMartino saying that I was not entitled to any refund. He is a rude and very shady character obvioulsy running a scam here.

Their "service" is very poor. I went down to the mail center wher the mail would be delievered and I could not believe how disorganized it was. Mail was on the floor and the people were rude. They claimed not to even know who Sean DiMartino was.

DO NOT TRUST these scam artists with your business, mail or calls. You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/opus-virtual-offices/internet/opus-virtual-offices-scam-operation-dishonest-rip-off-false-advertising-sean-dimartin-937665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My Dispute With Opus Has Been Resolved

AUTHOR: Buck Winthrop - (United States of America)

I am happy to be able to report that I was contacted by the COO of Opus Virtual Offices who took note of my complaints--and suggestions even though he maintained that his service is first rate. He agreed to refund my money (99 dollars) which he did promptly. Therefore, I would like to say that the company is in fact honorable.