Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, March 06, 2015

• Reported By: Amanda — San Diego California USA
Opus Virtual Offices
Internet USA

Opus Virtual Offices Tammy Hilton Stay Away!!! Company is Dishonest and a Scam. Customer Service is horrible. Boca Raton Internet

*Author of original report: Update to Report

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Opus VItural Offices is a very decieving company. Stay away! There website "claims" no small print. That is a bold out and out lie.

We decided to close a company two years ago. We told the person at the virtual office we were doing this they said "No problem, I will let corporate know." Thinking nothing of it we continued with the process of closing the company.

We had left money in a bank account to take care of any additional payments the company owed. Last month I got an email from a Tammy Hamliton the "Accounting Manager" saying take 25 dollars off if you pay your payment today. I was shocked why was I still being charged for this when we closed the account two years ago.

I said this account was to be closed why am I getting this email? Her first respond "Sorry to wrong account." Then she came back and said "We didn't know you closed the account you never signed a 30 day cancellation notice." . [continued below]....

....

Fine so I signed one. Now I am being told "Well you signed a 30 day concellation notice but we are going to charge you through May. 3 months worth.

This company is a fraud they switch and bait. Why would a so called Manager tell you sign the 30 day cancellation notice they said oh well we are gonna charge you for the next 3 months.

I have reported their bad practices to my bank. There website is an out and out lie.

This is not a company worth doing business with.

Stay away!!! Save yourself the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2015 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/opus-virtual-offices/internet/opus-virtual-offices-tammy-hilton-stay-away-company-is-dishonest-and-a-scam-custome-1213863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Opus Virtual Offices

Update to Report

AUTHOR: - ()

After I posted this report, I was contacted via email from the "Accounting Manager, Tammy". Below is the body of the email. I am not sure why she wants to let me know about her sleep habits or her moral compass. I am only interested in the way I was told to sign a 30 day cancelation notice then told we plan on billing of for an additional 3 months. Better business practices would have been to be honest and up front and say you must sign a 90 day cancelation notice.

Tammy to Me via email;

"I will disconnect your services now due to your rude and threatening behavior. I’m not sure why you just couldn’t have been nice and asked me for a favor which I would have responded in a nice way by disconnecting you.

I sleep very well at night knowing I’m a kind person."

End of story is I would still stay away the company is not up front and honest.