Complaint Review: Orange Offer online used cell phone buyer

• Orange Offer online used cell phone buyer
    2140 W. Fulton St, Unit G
    Internet
    United States of America

Orange Offer online used cell phone buyer eBlaze Services INC Ripp Off by "Orange Offer" online used cell phone buyer Internet

*Consumer Comment: Phone number

I recently upgraded my cell phone and saw an advertisement online from an entity called Orange Offer.com which claims to buy used cell phones.  I filled out their online response form and they emailed me a shipping label to print out and place on my packed used cell phone and ship to their address.

They listed several types and models of cell phones with their corresponding purchase price offers.
I chose their offered purchase price of $50-65 for my listed iPhone and printed out their shipping label and sent them my phone.

About ten days later I received a check for $65 from eBlaze Services INC and the check was returned to me due to insufficient funds.  My bank also charged me a penalty fee of $12 for depositing their bounced check.

So the scoundrels not only sent me a bad check, I also had to pay a penalty fee and they kept my cell phone.   I emailed them a message that their check bounced and demanded they send me a cashier's check or post office money order in the amount of their promised offer plus $12 reimbursement for the bank fee I had to pay, or I would report them for fraud.  I received an automated reply that they had received my message and the situation would be "reviewed".

I never heard from them again and they do not return my email messages and they do not have a listed phone number.  This is obviously a known scam from the reports I have read on Ripoff Report, and I want to be part of a class action law suit to nail these scum bags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orange-offer-online-used-cell-phone-buyer/internet/orange-offer-online-used-cell-phone-buyer-eblaze-services-inc-ripp-off-by-orange-offer-o-961685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Phone number

AUTHOR: Robi2423 - (United States of America)

The only working phone number I have found is for Ken Haller with eBlaze, parent company to orange offer. It is 630.878.0838.