Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom

orbittelecom.com
    Internet

Orbit Telecom ripoff, unauthorized charge on phone bill Nationwide Internet

*UPDATE Employee: director of Customr Service

I reviewed my telephone bill prior to sending in my payment only to find a charge of $14.95 for Orbit Telecom, a company I had never heard of. After doing an internet search I find out that I am not the only one receiving this fradulent billing for I service I neither want nor ordered.

Earl
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orbit-telecom/internet/orbit-telecom-ripoff-unauthorized-charge-on-phone-bill-nationwide-internet-126418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

director of Customr Service

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

We have recently received a notice of your inquiry on this website. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to address your concern to your satisfaction at once. Unfortunately, the information provided in your posting was not sufficient for us to locate your account in our records. Please respond to this inquiry with your billing telephone number so that we can resolve this matter promptly. You can also reach our customer service department by email or phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.