Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Orchard Bank
    P.O. Box 5222
    Carol Stream, Illinois

Orchard Bank Refused To Accept Token Payments Carol Stream Illinois

Due to unexpected financial setbacks, brought on by the economic situation, I found myself with a delinquent credit card account with Orchard Bank.

After finally exhausting all of my other possibilities, I found myself left with one of two options, those being a series of token payments until my financial situation would eventually, hopefully, take a turn for the better.

So I tried sending Orchard Bank a token payment with a letter explaining what I hoped to be able to do. This was, of course, not agreeable with this creditor.

My other choice was/is bankruptcy. A choice I would rather not choose, however, current circumstances may leave me with bankruptcy as my only option left.

Anonymous
Portsmouth, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orchard-bank/carol-stream-illinois-60197/orchard-bank-refused-to-accept-token-payments-carol-stream-illinois-446619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content