Report: #1020195

• Orchard Bank
    PO Box 60501
    City of Industry, California
    United States of America

Orchard Bank DO NOT GET A CREDIT CARD FROM ORCHARD BANK City of Industry, California

*Consumer Comment: Once Again...

I've had a credit card with Orchard for about 5 years and always made my monthly payment on time.  I made one late payment at about the same time I applied for a mortgage loan, and this went on my credit reports and prevented me from getting the loan.  My wife had 5 major strokes and bypass surgery in the brain, is now disabled, and fell in love with this home we were trying to purchase.

When I called customer service to ask to have this removed from my credit report, citing that my past payment history was great and this was preventing me from purchasing a home, the customer service rep acted like she could not care less and denied my request.  One mistake should not prevent me from buying a home, but Orchard is completely unforgiving.  They are completely inflexible and unwilling to work with their customers.

I advise everyone who reads this to cancel your account with Orchard if you have one because they will not be there when you need them.  If you don't have a credit card with Orchard, do not make the mistake of getting one.  They do not care about you no matter how much you are in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orchard-bank/city-of-industry-california-91716/orchard-bank-do-not-get-a-credit-card-from-orchard-bank-city-of-industry-california-1020195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Once Again...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Who made the late payment?  Orchard Bank, the man in the moon, King Kong?  Who made the damned late payment?  YOU DID!  YOU destroyed your ability to NOT get a mortgage by YOUR payment record!  Once again, just another sorry case of a sorry individual blaming someone else for what THEY did.  GROW UP!!