Complaint Review: Orchard Bank

• Reported By: Jon — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
  • Orchard Bank

Internet
    United States of America

Orchard Bank HSBC card services I have never used card and have paid hundreds in late fees that accumulate for nothing used. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Now There's Financial Responsibility!!!

*Consumer Comment: Fees

I applied for Orchard Card.  FInally received only a 300 limiit[]
'Immediately I received a bill for I dont know why.  I paid it anyway, and the charges keep coming
no one will talk with me and give me relief.

My current balance is $177 and I have never used this card.

What a ripoff and they should be run out of business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orchard-bank/internet/orchard-bank-hsbc-card-services-i-have-never-used-card-and-have-paid-hundreds-in-late-fees-828226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Now There's Financial Responsibility!!!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

"I received a bill for I don't know why.  I paid it anyway."

You actually expect this individual to read what they are signing BEFORE signing it when they don't even read their credit card statement to see what they've been billed for??????????

Fees

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

When you signed up, did you notice the card having an annual fee and/or an application fee? if it did, then the card will have the balance for those fees on it when you recieve the card. Its all in your cardmember agreement, you read it before signing it correct?