Complaint Review: OrderDate

• OrderDate
    nikeshoes2010tk@gmail.com
    Internet
    United States of America

OrderDate Paid for and recieved confirmation number for Epson printer. Status always shows as pending. No responses to e-mail queries internet

Having paid through PayPal for an Epson 1400 Photo stylus printer, I hqave received only a confirmation number at this point. In fairness it has been but 8 days But when I check to find out its status it always states that it is pending.

When I wrote several times for an explanation of pending or when I can expect the printer, I have received no response.

When I sometimes go to the site, it says it is busy, try again later. I have done this several times and fear that I have been scammed. If it should prove otherwise I will print a correction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orderdate/internet/orderdate-paid-for-and-recieved-confirmation-number-for-epson-printer-status-always-shows-780811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content