Complaint Review: Organix Oil Trial Invoice

(((REDACTED)))
Stacy, MN 55079-9478
United States Items in Your Order

Organix Oil Trial Invoice           Order Total: $79.95

Congratulations on taking advantage of Organix Oil Trial Invoice. Please print a copy of this email receipt for your records. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 844.505.1906 Monday-Sunday 24/7.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. THIS IS AN UNMONITORED EMAIL.

This company does not have a website nor does the site  that I ordered the trial from for $5.95 is there anywhere on the ad that says cancel in a certain time. My Bank gave me a website GoHealthyCare which just directs you to a Health Insurance buying  site.. I called the customer care and they said I had 14 days to cancel but there was no such statement and I also said that this amount of $79.95 gave me NO product on 11-1-2017 I am working with my bank to put charges against this company for FRAUD and I also want to  file it with YOU ..If you can find who the Business really is..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/organix-oil-trial-invoice/internet/organix-oil-trial-invoice-fraud-internet-1409925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content