Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2017

• Reported By: Sapphire — California USA
Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman
Internet USA

Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman House of Brigh ORION FOXWOOD AKA KEVIN MICHEAL SHIPMAN RIPPED ME OFF 1000 DOLLARS Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Conjurecraft.us

I enlisted Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman to render some assistance for my financial woes. I was profoundly indebted and embroiled in many financial troubles so I confided in Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman. I had attended some of his lectures on money magick at Serpent's Kiss in Santa Cruz thus I assumed that Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman would be the ideal hoodoo rootworker and magician to help me.

Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman stated that for a one thousand dollar love donation he would perform powerful Appalachian hoodoo spells to reverse my situation. He assured me that his faery spirit wife would work on my behalf. The only condition would be that I couldn't tell anyone else about his ritual work and that I had to pay him immediately in cash before he left California.

Even though I had encountered dire financial straits prior to meeting Lord Orion Foxwood his heartwarming demeanor placed me at ease about my situation.

I searched high and low to gather the funds necessary to pay Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman.

I even took out a loan to pay Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman for his services because as he said it the money would return to me threefold plus more with the help of his faery spirit wife.

As soon as I handed the one thousand dollar love donation to Lord Orion Foxwood he kissed the money then my hands and said that a mystical turn in my finances will transpire before the beginning of the next lunar cycle. I waited three lunar cycles before contacting Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman.

When I finally decided to contact Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman he was very menacing and condescending towards me. He insulted me and told me to never call him again. I politely requested a refund since all the promised changes he alleged for my finances had never occured. My polite and rightful inquiry for a proper reimbursement of my one thousand dollar love donation enraged Lord Orion Foxwood. He hurled more insults at me and threatened to sow a powerful faery curse at me and my family then disconnected from the call. His incendiary behavior provoked me to tears and left me feeling dread and anguish. What I experienced at this time illustrated another facet of Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman that I had never expected from him.

A few days later I decided to contact his business partner and associate Susan Diamond of Serpent's Kiss. As soon as I heard her sweet voice I immediately fell to tears and had explained to Susan Diamond about how Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman ripped me off one thousand dollars and threatened my family with a faery curse.

Her reaction was that of indifference. She nonchalantly told me that she could do nothing and that I had better remain silent as a misty hollow about my situation otherwise Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman might really sow a curse on me that would bring me into more ruin then I could fathom.

At this point my reaction changed from one of melancholy to anger because I finally realized that Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman conned me and his business partner and associate Susan Diamond of Serpent's Kiss was complacent in his behavior.

Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman is a liar and a HUGE fraud. He ripped me off my funds. I started making inquiries with local pagan circles and discovered that I was not the first to be had by Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman. Apparently Lord Orion Foxwood has ripped off countless clients for years while his partner and associate Susan Diamond of Serpent's Kiss has watched him do it without saying anything about it.

I also discovered that Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman has set up several gofundme pages to support his AIDS therapy since Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman is HIV positive. Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman has profited from the kindness of desperate people such as myself and his students so he could retrieve funds that he then uses to splurge on vacations to England. What happened to Orion Foxwood's alleged treatments for his health concerns? Where are the receipts for the so-called medical treatments he alleges? In light of his HIV positive condition Orion Foxwood has not disclosed his AIDS status to his sexual partners nor people close to him but he has alleged hip necrosis and other medical issues. This is a farce so that Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman can bilk more money out of innocent people but the truth won't be concealed any longer.

In addition several voices in the Wiccan community have decried his House of Brigh and fairy lineage because his mentor Lady Circe is a complete phony. He alleges to be an authentic hoodoo worker and Appalachian spirit doctor but many others in the Pagan circles have stated otherwise.

I find it to be unbecoming to divulge my personal affairs publicly but the truth about Lord Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman must be brought out of the dark ethers. Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman is a liar a fraudulent priest and phony Appalachian hoodoo rootworker and magician. Ask around in your local covens about Orion Foxwood and the truth about him will be unveiled before your eyes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2017 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orion-foxwood-aka-kevin-michael-shipman/internet/orion-foxwood-aka-kevin-michael-shipman-orion-foxwood-aka-kevin-michael-shipman-house-of-1356852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman