Complaint Review: ORKA Distributors Frank Shipley

• Reported By: Winside Nebraska
  • ORKA Distributors Frank Shipley
    2801 Youngfield
    Golden, Colorado

ORDA Distributors Frank Shipley ORKA Distributors Frank Shipley ripoff Golden Colorado

I just got done paying for my gas and on my way back to my vehicle a young man caught my attention asking me if I would bye some speakers. Of course I had to check it out. He showed me a pamphlet that had the speakers he was selling me priced at $2,600.00. I thought sweet, maybe i could get a good deal and not spend all my money on my new surround sound.

Frank told me these things were awesome, they really put out some thump. He said his boss sells these speaker systems in million dollar homes. I asked if they were better than bose. He said "yes, well, i wouldn't say they're better but my boss puts them up against bose." He told me they were titanium speakers and watercooled. He lied about the watercooled part.

So being the sucker i usually am, I offered $400.00. I made it home and hooked the speakers up. Their was no compostite cables to link the system to a tv or dvd player. Plus, the speakers put out a buzzing noise, distorting the sound.

Russell
Winside, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orka-distributors-frank-shipley/golden-colorado/orda-distributors-frank-shipley-orka-distributors-frank-shipley-ripoff-golden-colorado-183008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content