Complaint Review: Orkin

• Orkin
    2810 Independence Ave,
    Lee's Summit, Missouri
    United States of America

Orkin our service techs last name is Nixon, Go Figure, Dishonest to the MAX Lee's Summit, Missouri

After not showing up on two prior appointments, our service tech showed up on Monday 2-6-12 at around 10:30 a.m..  When I got to the front door from the basement he was walking away.

I watched as he entered his truck out at the end of the driveway, and, to my surprise, after sitting in his truck apparently listening to his favorite music/song (about 5 minutes), he exited the truck with a paper in his hand.  He returned to my front door and without knocking/ringing the doorbell, left it at the door on the ground.

When I opened the paper, it was a statement for services rendered.  Believe me, he did nothing but sit in his truck.  He checked off three codes, one was for spider treatments, one for mouse traps, and the third I could not find a description for.  After a short cooling down, I called our branch office(branch #793) and talked to Candy.  Needless to say I cancelled our Service.

The reason for this filing is to warn everyone who is a customer of Orkin.  If you are not home when they come, it is My experience that they do not do anything, just charge for whatever service you signed up for, and leave.

I have been an Orkin customer for over ten years, the first 9 at our old house, the last year and a half at our new home.  If they'll do it to a longtime customer, they'll do it to a newbee as soon as they get your trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orkin/lees-summit-missouri-64064/orkin-our-service-techs-last-name-is-nixon-go-figure-dishonest-to-the-max-lees-summit-838359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content