Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:st. Petersburg Florida
Orthowhite
orthowhite.com Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Orthowhite.comorthowhite I ordered a trial offer. Product is horrible. Canceled order. was charged afterward. Boulder Colorado

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a free trial offer from orthowhite.com for a teeth whitening system. The product was horrible. The mouth tray fit horribly, the product caused hypersalivation and stung my mouth. I ordered the product on June 29th. I recieved the product on July 2nd. I canceled my order on June eighth. The day after I cancel I saw a charge pending on my account in the amount of $78.41.

When I called the company I explained the situation. They refused to help in any way. The call representative was very rude, but agreed to have a supervisor call me back. When the supervisor returned my call I was met with yet another rude individual who refused to help me in any way. I informed her that I filed a dispute with my bank. The supervisor laughed. When I tried to get the address as to where I needed to return the product the supervisor hung up on me. I also believe that the company had caller id because they will not answer my phone calls.

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT! IT IS TERRIBLE AND SO IS THIS COMPANY!

Shannon
st. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orthowhite/boulder-colorado-80301/orthowhitecomorthowhite-i-ordered-a-trial-offer-product-is-horrible-canceled-order-was-468225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Orthowhite