Complaint Review: Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen

• Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen
    Sonderalle 1, 6630 Rodding
    Denmark, Other
    Denmark

Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen and Underground Safety Equipment, 7305 E. Greenway Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. International Thieves Denmark and Scottsdale, Arizona

ALERT! …I have been a victim of international thieves! Be extra careful!

In November 2016, after placing my resume on the internet, I was contacted by a tour travel company Oster Lindet ApS based in Sonderalle 1, 6630 Rodding, Denmark. The contact is Lars Petersen, Supervising Manager. I placed my trust in Oster Lindet and accepted the job offer due to economic reasons.

They offered me a home-based position, Tourist Assistant, to assist clients in the USA with financial transactions, scheduling flights and hotels.  Some clients paid for their services with checks. The checks were to be deposited in my account, and the money to be transferred later to an office outside the USA, via MoneyGram.   I received two checks from their client, Underground Safety Equipment, located at 7305 E. Greenway Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. The two checks were fictitious and returned by the bank; but too late! I had already made the transfer to Oster Lindet’s manager, Chengbao Liu, in Harbin, China.

I never received reimbursement of the $2,500.00 transferred or my salary for the first month on the job. I'm filing a Police Report as well as posting this crime on the internet social media to alert others of the cruelty of this people.  God is with me; his justice never fails!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oster-lindet-aps-lars-petersen/denmark-other/oster-lindet-aps-lars-petersen-and-underground-safety-equipment-7305-e-greenway-road-1348195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content